Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lather up....

Good evening everyone!!  It just amazes me how quickly the weekends just fly right on by...sheesh!!  I've been pondering what I should write about all weekend long...this weekend, I got thrown for a loop (hope that's how the saying goes..haha!)  I've written what...10-11 posts over the course of the past month or so...I decided to do this blog thing because I wanted to have a constant reminder of all of the blessings in my life and to remember how far I have come when life smacks me down...I was thinking that I had learned just about everything that I've been searching for...I felt like I had overcome a lot of the things that I wanted to overcome...become a more confident person, respect myself more.....be what I want to see in other people and live it every single day...no excuses....be so comfortable in my own skin that it couldn't be shaken....YAY!! 
Ok, so then along comes an event and everything that I believed that I had become over the past 2 years....hmmm....allllll of those nerves...all of the doubt about my own being...that all came flooding back...OHHHH NOOOOO!!!!  So, onto the reason I decided to do this....NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU WERE COMPARED TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW....I seemed to have forgotten this somewhere along the line and have avoided absolutely any situation that might bring up anything not so fun...ok, I need to sit back and reevaluate where my mind needs to be...because I guess that I have SOOO much more to learn...which, yes...learning is growing and THAT is exactly what I intend to do...as long as I'm still growing that means I'm still living...WHEW!!  heehee!!!
Sooooooooo....here comes the reminder part of my blog...and I'm not writing this for myself alone, but also for anyone who needs reminding about how precious and special you are and how wonderfully FABULOUS life is...it's all about how we react to it....
Here is a quote that I found and absolutely LOVE.....

The zest for life is there for all. We must decide as individuals how much we want the lather it up. The decision is ours, ALWAYS!
~Gigi Galluzzo


Yes...and as usual, I must give credit to 'Positive & Inspirational Quotes' from Facebook...I had to use the picture, too....isn't it SO cute!!  heehee!!

It seems that I've sat out on the bench for a lot of my life...just kind of watching it pass right on by...you meet people that remind you that maybe, just maybe...you haven't lived until you have LIVED..ha!!  You never know how long people are going to stay in your life..they have their own path to follow, sometimes we're traveling together and sometimes we have to part ways just to get where we're going....but, everyone is put into your life, if even for a day or two for a reason....every person is another sparkling little blessing in our lives...there to teach us to grow!!  Sometimes, I think God likes to throw in a little twist....something to make us think!!  ....I'm watching Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition....have you ever watched that show???  It's AMAZING!!  The trainer, he actually changes people's lives, kind of like the Biggest Loser...any of those types of shows...to watch the people from the beginning to the end...to see all of the changes...their confidences goes through a complete overhaul...the look in their eyes is brighter...the happiness actually gives them a glow...something that we all want to feel, we all want to be a part of....soooo, here is my message:  LIVVVVVE....don't let your own thoughts ruin your chances to live.....take a few risks here and there...don't run away from your fears...dive in...have fun....and before you know it....all those things that you always wanted...before you know it...you'll have the life you've been working towards...ok, now I'm going to have to go back and re-read my own words over and over and over....no matter what...because this panicky (there's a good possibility that is totally spelled wrong) feeling needs to go away!  No matter what happens with whatever...I'm challenging myself and everyone else to conquer at least ONE fear in the next year....ok....here I go...cross your fingers and say a few prayers...heehee!!!  Have a FABULOUS Monday!!  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment