Followers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

..the people you meet along your way..

Good EARLY afternoon...yep, I'm starting earlier than usual today...gotta take my opportunity when there's a computer around since I don't get my internet until the 18th...WHOA!!  I might just go into withdrawl..thank goodness for my phone..hahaha!!
I had soooo many ideas on what I was going to write today, and guess what...I can't seem to remember ANY of the topics...shooooot!!!
So, I am going to talk about the people that we meet along our journey...I found this quote on FaceBook..I liked a page called 'Positive Inspirational Quotes'..which is where I got this from...since I'm not sure the gal's name, I'll just give her credit by saying where I found it...it's a really neat page...and is SOOOOO inspiring to me...as the name of the page states..haha...ok...here's the quote:

"If you're having a hard time letting go, realize that if they wanted to stay they'd still be there. Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next. It sucks when you know that you need to let go, but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. Although it may seem like the wrong thing to do, you have to forget about the person who forgot about you. Some people are meant to stay in your heart, but not in your life." -SQ

Ok...so I know that I've talked A LOTTTT about the people in my life and how much they mean to me..I really don't think that I can possibly say it enough...they are my world!!  There have been a few people that, I'm pretty sure, were brought into my life in order for me to learn....yes, I felt a little bit of hurt and there were some tears shed, but looking back on it...WOW...these particular people will probably never know the impact that they had on my life.  At the time, I thought that they were everything...someday, we'll come together and be OHHHH SOOOO HAPPY...but, yeah...it was not to be...I'm still single, but you know what???  I LOVE IT!!  ...I'm not saying that if a knight (and yes, he would actually have to be a knight..ha!) in shining armour walked up to me and said...YOU..YES YOU...I want to spend some time getting to know you and you getting to know me...and we walk off into the sunset..pure BLISS...hahahaha!!  Yes..then here's reality sitting on my shoulder...the chances of that happening...well, let's just say..I would probably win the largest lottery in the history of the lottery before that will ever happen..heehee!!  ...but, yes I have found contentment being a single girlie...but, it has taken all of the GOOD people to show me that it's ok....
Once I left the job that I spoke about in my post yesterday..I thought that it was over...I had my chances, my opportunities and I turned around and walked away...now, I'm going to have to work in a job where I don't get to use any of my passions...my talents...just a hum drum, get up and go and count the hours until I get to go home...blahhhhhhhhh!!  Well, surprise, surprise, SURPRISE....I walked into a job that I know NOTHING about...I struggled those first few weeks..I thought that there was NO way, absolutely NO WAY that I would be able to do this job..it just wasn't me...and THEN..I started to get to know the people that I was working with....AMMMMAZZZZZINNNNNG PEOPLE...ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...in every possible way!! The people that I was going to be working with showed me how to be ME...how to be POSITIVE and how to go after what you want..no stopping to ask questions....JUST GO...DOOOOO ITTTTTTT...
Soooo, as it turns out....I was blessed beyond imagine by going into something that I wasn't so sure about....I have grown a LIFETIME of years this past year....yes, the people that you meet along your way...the good one's, the bad one's and the lost one's....that's a lot of different people in my lifetime and ALL have taught me something...thank God that I came across those that showed me how to think for myself and look for the good, because...like I've said...there's always good..somewhere, it all depends on the way you look at it...and yeah...I just have one more little story...mannnnnn, this is getting lonnnnnggggg....I was talking with one of the gal's I work with about a post from a week or so ago..she asked me....Molly, when do you stop letting people use you??  Boy, that was a hard one...when do you stop letting those certain one's take advantage of you....to be honest, I really don't know....there is passage in the Bible that says that we should continue to forgive seven times seventy...and then I think...there's been times...A LOT of times that I probably didn't deserve forgiveness, but luckily...the people in my life forgave me and forgot about it all...like it never even happened...WOW!!!  I guess, here's my response to that question...I will continue to forgive, because sometimes that's all a person needs...acceptance...yes, there are people out there that will use us, I'm not blind to it when it's happening, but my hope, is that one day, they will come around and maybe I might need to be forgiven by them..sometimes we do things unconsciensly (that's totally spelled wrong, but I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling..heehee!) anyway, and we don't realize that we are hurting or using someone....but, use your instincts about people...never let ANYONE take anything away from you...as long as we can be strong enough to not let that happen, all is well...at least I hope so...ha!! ..and to wrap this post up and bring it around...back to the quote above....some people will stay in your heart forever, but not in your life....you have to love from a distance, which I've learned..is yet another little blessing...and it helps us to move forward...with love!
Have a FABULOUS day everyone....I'm back to work tomorrow....ooooooooooo, I'm NOT ready...I love sitting around and enjoying my new place, but gotta pay the bills somehow...heehee....nooooo, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the cutest little faces of my coworkers and visiting...5 days is a LONG time to be away from those crazy peeps..heehee!!!  Have a good one!  :)

4 comments:

  1. You have such a great attitude on forgiveness!! I've always been a fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you kinda person... I could & have learned a lot from you!! Keep up the amazing posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki...I have learned SOOOOOO much from you guys as well...YAHOOOOO!!!!! :)))

      Delete
  2. AMAZING TOPIC! We do need to forgive, but maybe never forget, because like you said..even the bad people who have came into our lives have left an impact that helped us grow stronger and shape us into the beautiful people we are today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle...it's a topic that I'm pretty passionate about..one they I've learned over and over and OVER again...I think that it had finally sunk in this thick head of mine.haha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete