Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Movin on up...tooo teee tahhhh-ahhhh....

GOOD EVENING, EVERYONE!!  Soooooo happy to get back to my little bloggy world...who knew that you could miss this SO much...heehee!!  Welllll, there's been quite a few changes going on in my little life....I MOVED, I MOVED, I MOVVVVED...hence the title...and for those of you that don't remember...it's from a show called "The Jefferson's"..it was the theme song...and guess who can't seem to get it out of her head...yeah...that would be meeee!! 
Soooo, I have pretty much everything put in its place...I think that I'm really going to like it here...I'm slowly turning it into my little bungalow...ha!!!  Tomorrow is my last day off before I have to return to the real world, boy oh boy...I have SOOOOO enjoyed my time off...too bad that I'm not independently wealthy, huh?? 
Soooooo, what to talk about in my post this evening...I can't seem to settle onto a single topic...with all of the excitement and emotion of moving...I'm a bit overwhelmed...I just want to talk about my new place, but then I want to talk about everything else....WHOA!!!
Hmmmm....so, these past few days, I've been lounging around, pretty much moving at the speed of a disabled turtle...taking my time getting things done...creating my little masterpieces and enjoying every single second...but, on the other hand, I'm missing my coworkers, my friends...and of course, my family...although having Kirsten and Mike here is more of a blessing than they will ever know.  Looking back on my life these past few years and looking at how far I have come to get to this point...I am SO proud of myself!  WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!  Everyone says, you have to be strong...it's going to be a tough road, but you can do it if you put your mind to it....but, you know what...I'm not sure that I "consciously" made the decision to make things better..I think that is just happened..isn't that weird??  I had the opportunity to work at a job that I LOVVVVVVED for a little over a year....do you want to know what happened in that year????  I met two people, who to this day, I swear I was supposed to meet..kind of like fate..if you believe in that...but, they were some of the MOST INSPIRING people that I have ever come into contact with...my ENTIRE attitude changed, my whole outlook on life....I don't know if they will ever realize how they affected me and my life.  I'm sure that I had met people in my life that, under different circumstances, would have had the same effect on me, but these two came into my life at EXACTLY the right time...it was wonderful....and as the saying goes..all great things must come to an end....I had to leave, not because I wanted to, but because they gave me the wings I needed to make decisions to improve my future....AWWWWWW....HOW I LOVE THEM...and miss them....I still see their beautiful photo's and pray for their continued success..they are wonderful.  Soooooo, after being there I started looking differently at my own family and friends...HOLY COW...you know WHATTTTTT??????  I've had these little blessings my entire life and failed to see it...my parents...there are none better......my sisters..my bestest friends and my rocks when I need to be grounded....and my nephew...sweet innocence....cheering us all on in our little adventures.....and my friends...support and love trickeling over everywhere....so, in this, I'm trying to get across the point that we are ALLLLLL surrounded by LOVVVE...but, unfortunately, we fail to see it because we are SO focused on ourselves...I hope and pray that each one of you find someone, whether it be a friend, family member, boss...ANYONE...that will let that light shine and help you to see what's been around you the entire time....I owe my WORLD to my family and my friends....and of course, I owe Troy and Heather for taking me in and opening my eyes to see how WONDERFUL this big 'ole world is...if you just look....it's ABSOLUTELY AMMMAZZZZINNNNGGGG!!!  Soooooo, to end tonight's post, I just want to say....look around you....no sound to interrupt you...think about your life and the people in it....think about ALLLL that you have and put NO thought towards what you don't have....and give thanks, because it's truly a blessing!  Good night all.....have a FANTASTIC evening!  :)))

7 comments:

  1. tears again!! Amazing post!!!.. you do have amazing people in your life and thank you for reminding everyone else that they ALSO have amazing people! :) I love you and I'm so glad you are getting where you want to be!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It feels SOOO amazing!! You're the best...you kicked my bootie in gear and got me going...you played a pretty big part in where I am today...and you're moving right along yourself..I'm SOOOOO proud of you!!! :)

      Delete
    2. well...of course I am glad I was an impact...but I think we help eachother :D

      Delete
    3. Awwww...I love that!!! :)))

      Delete
  2. Finally a new post!!!! Lol you've kept us all waiting & you know what... It was worth it!! :) I'm so proud of you Molls!! I must say its been amazing watching your transformation over the last year!! Can't wait to see your new place :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Welllllll...now that I had to delete my own comment because my phone doesn't know how to put the right words in...sheesh...haha...anyway, yeah, I've been a little bit lazy, but ohhhhhh how I've missed writing on here..didn't realize how much it added to my days....I CAN'T WAIT for you guys to come over tomorrow...miss you all...thanks so much for the comment!! :)))))

      Delete