Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Blessings....ohhhhh....sooo many...

Happy evening everyone!  Hope that you're Friday was EXTRA FABULOUS!!  Hmmm..well, I've been, once again, thinking about what I was going to write about today..and WAH LAH...it just came to me...I'm going to talk about a MAJOR REVOLUTION (not sure if that is exactly the word I'm looking for here, but you'll get the point, ha!)  So, anyway...woke up late this morning..rushing all around to try to look at least a quarter of the way to decent...realizing that my mornings rushing around this wonderful house are going to be just a precious memory in a few days....yes, being a bit emotional..it seems that it trickled over from last night...anyway...going about my merry way..driving to work...getting to work and losing it completely..yet AGAIN...hmmm, it's been SO long since I've cried as much as I have the past 1 1/2 days...I think that my tear ducts are starting to dry up or I'm becoming insanely dehydrated..in either case..I need to get a hold of myself here..hahaha....anyway, back to the original story...I was telling all of my coworkers about my little ordeal of leaving good ole St. Paul and watching them listen to me....REALLY LISTEN...WHOA!!  So, I've realized that the time in my life has arrived when one FINALLY realizes that there are people who, I'm pretty sure...CARE ABOUT YOU...what a thought!  I mean, I've lived my life knowing...absolutely KNOWING that I treat others well..the ONE thing that I've been confident in, but with that being said, I expect people to treat me well in response...that has been my thought process...it stopped there!  I never thought about it and today...this wonderful Friday....I looked at all of these people that I work with everyday and I watch them and I see them laughing and visiting and listening to each other and I realized...WOWWWWW...I am one blessed girlie...I mean, I always said that...knowing that I was....but, today...I FELT IT!!!  My heart is doing little backflips all over the place....I think that I have been blinded by all of life's little distractions that I never really stopped to see what has been around me this whole entire time!  HOW EXCITING!!  ...in fact, I'm just going to go ahead and continue to ramble on...you know, the norm...heehee.....today, I felt a HUGE group hug from everyone around me....I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!  God has certainly given me more blessings than I deserve, and for that, I am SOOOO THANKFUL!! 
So, the next time that I'm feeling sad and lonely and thinking that the world is caving in all around me...I'm going to think back to this moment, when I'm a basket case of emotions and I'm going to see everyone's cute little faces and their little habits and hear their laughter and remember how much love surrounds me, it's like a little invisible bubble of protection coming from all of those that I've come to know and feel every bit of love that they gave me today....means the WORLD to me!  My message, as you can see...don't ever feel lonely or sad, but if you do...mark a little place in your heart with all of the pictures of the smiles of the people you love and that love you...accept their love, even if you aren't sitting right in front of them at that exact moment...because that feeling...IS SO POWERFUL...it will warm your heart and soul...like the saying goes...people will come in and out of your life, some will stay, some will go....but, all will leave a little part of themselves with you...make sure you remember the good things about all of these people, both past and present...they ALL make you who you are...and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS leave them with the best parts of you, because it works both ways....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so BLESSED and SO CONTENT with my little world..it's starting to make sense....YAYYYY!!!! :))))  Have a FANTASTIC Memorial Day weekend..and of course, be safe!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it when my tummy does backflips!! :) it feels absolutely amazing and weird but you know are loved and it is so awesome!! I love you molls! you know that for real! <3 you are truely blessed :D

    ReplyDelete