Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My VERY FIRST blog...EVERRR...YESSSSS!!!

Hello all!!  I'm SUPER EXCITED to be finally starting this blog..this is somewhat of a small little goal of mine.  I've always wanted to be able to reach out to different people and bounce thoughts and ideas back and forth between me and whomever wants to listen.  I'm going to start by telling a bit about myself...first, my name is Molly..I fall comfortably somewhere between the ages of 30 and 39...ha!!  I come from an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING family..I have 3 younger sisters and one very handsome 9 year old nephew and one little niece or nephew on the way..should be arriving somewhere in November...SOOO EXCITED for the new little bundle of OHHH SOOO MUCH JOYYYY..I'm surrounded by an ample amount of BLESSINGS!  I'm a pretty easy going person..try not to let a lot of the world get to me, sometimes it's a struggle, but I continue to move forward, which is always a plus!!  I suppose that I would be considered somewhat of a dreamer, probably to a fault...but, at the end of the day, I close my eyes a happy girlie..and I'm always looking for the next FABULOUS thing that is coming my way just around the corner.  The reason that I wanted to do a blog, was not only to get my thoughts into writing, but to use as a constant reminder of the blessings that I have and the good that surrounds me and never give in to the bad things that try to bring us all down at some point in our lives.  I have been the lucky recipient of some pretty amazing people in my life...alllll filled with little life lessons and fantastic advice for life in general, so I guess, this is more like a public diary filled with thoughts and advice that I've received from some wonderful people and a few of my own thoughts.  I can see that the biggest problem that I'm going to have with this, is when to stop typing..hahaha!! 
Sooooo, just to give you all fair warning...I have a bit of an obsession with quotes...so, I'm going to start this off with one that I just read a few minutes ago..here goes:

 "The only person I have to better than is the person I was yesterday"  -Unknown

This is sooo true.  It seems that I've spend the majority of my thirty odd years always wanting to be someone else, someone better or at least what I thought was better than me...hmmmm, I look back and kind of get a little angry with myself for wasting all of those years...WHAT WAS I THINKING??  Now, that I'm sort of, in a way...becoming an adult...I've realized that the people that I'm around that give their all...they hold nothing back...the one's with the 'take me as I am' attitude..those are the one's that I love the most...they give it all and don't apologize for it...WOWSERS!!!  Soooo, the people that I am around and have the MOST fun with and feel sooooo alive when I am with them ARE the one's that I am behaving as myself...no apologies, no embarrassment, no nervousness...just ME!!  Yes, as you can see...I tend to ramble..on and on and on and on and...well, you get the point..heehee!!!  My message for this evening is acceptance...the utter NEED for it!!  To accept yourself is the key for SOOOOO much life...SOOO MUCH GOOD LIFE...it gives you the power to look at things through a BRAND NEW, sparkling pair of eyes...the courage you need to walk away from negative thinking...the first step in becoming YOU..and what on the face of this entire earth, would be better than that??  Ok, I'm going to force myself to stop, because I could honestly go on all night long about just about everything in my mind..hahaha...good night all...

7 comments:

  1. Molly you truly are an amazing inspiration. I am lucky enough to know you in person, and know how loving and fun you really are. And I also love how amazing of a writer you are. You really catch the readers attention! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Danielle..once again and always such an inspiration to me...nowwww girlie...get to posting something on your's...I'm WAITING...heehee!! :)

      Delete
  2. Dearest Molly-pop:
    So glad to see you out here in the blog-world. I've known you for a few years now, and the Molly I've come to know is the most amazing person ever! There's so much energy and creativity oozing from you -- it's just amazing to be around.

    And I agree, you have the best family EVER. It's so inspiring to see such a tight-knit family, with so much love and support to lean on and draw from.

    Can't wait to see what all you will be sharing! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Miss Jannice:
      I am OVER THE MOON that you are following me on my new little adventure into the online world...my ego may not be able to fit through the door though..heehee!! Thanks for the kindest of words!!! Love you, girlie!! :)

      Delete
  3. How wonderful sis!!! I am so proud of you and looking forward to every new post!!! This is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirst....I'm soooo excited about it...you should create a blog, too...you can put all of your beautiful pics on out and all of your cooking creations...yep, I definitely think that you should...heehee!! :)) Love you!!

      Delete
    2. I agree... create a blog!!! It is SOOOO fun!! :)

      Delete