Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flutter, flutter...butterflies...

Good evening all....hoping your day has been FABULOUS!!!  My day has been...well, I'm a bit torn on how my day has been....it has actually been a pretty great day, but on the other hand my high school class had to say good bye to our first fellow student, so in that, I'm saddddddd....everyday I say...mannnnn, I'm sooooo OLLLLLD, but put in a different circumstance...we're WAY toooooo YOUNG to be losing someone that we spent our childhood and teens with....darn it anyway!!  :(((((  Unfortunately, I did not have the privilege of knowing her as an adult, and didn't know KNOW her that well as kiddos, but I do know this...she was a very kind and loving individual with an OUTSTANDINGLY beautiful family and it seems that she was surrounded by the best of the BEST people...knowing and believing this, I am comforted knowing that she lived the best life possible in her short time here on Earth...now she is watching over her loved ones and keeping them safe...another beautiful angel...still, I can't help but get a bit teary eyed....hard to understand, but I know one day....we will have all of the answers that we are ALL so DESPERATELY searching for....and it's going to be WONDERFUL!!  Sooooo, before I begin...while you're sitting around thinking...send up a little prayer for Laura and her family and all of her precious friends...giving them strength to live and to thrive with the parts of her she left them all with....thinking and praying for healing.....

So...onto this evening's post....I went into work today and was FLABBERGASTED....YESSSS...that's right.....FLABBERGASTED...do you wanna know what happened??  Hmmmmm, well before I go into that...heehee...yes, I'm trying to be all SUSPENSFUL on you...sometimes I'm sneaky and unpredictable like that....HA!!!  Ok, so I wrote my post last night and was a tad bit hesitant to hit that "publish" button....and then afterward...I thought...OHH MYYYY, I can't believe that I just wrote all of that stuff...for EVERYONE to see....OHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!  Panic set in...BIGGGG TIMMME!!!  ...so, I get to work this morning and it seems that people liked it...WHATTTTT?????  Oh my goodness....RELIEFFFFFF....MUCHHHHO NEEDED RELIEF!  Sharing, what I thought was my ENTIRE closet of skeletons, made me cringe....but, you know what...I realized that sometimes by opening up and spilling everything ALL over the place...you open a few doors for some pretty amazing people to come in...and in turn...guess who feels pretty amazing now??!??  Yep, that's right....MEEEEE!!!!  Ok....I'll stoppppp....but, really....it was the BESST....it felt SO good...like I've said numerous times, and yet feel I don't say it enough.....I have AWESOME friends...heehee!!

So anyway...I got into a conversation with one of my peeps..hahaha...sometimes I crack myself up..yes, I'm easily entertained..haha!!  ...and since I was in quite the talkative mood today, I know...meeee...really??  Talk???  Yeah, I'm pretty surprised about it to...anywayyyy...we started talking and we were telling stories about some pretty clumsy times in my life and laughing and then we got kind of serious....and we were sort of talking about my blog last night....and I told her that she needed to start a blog because she needed to open up...get it all out....put it allll out there...hahahaha...I say to her...you're guarded..gotta break down those walls...her response....Molly, you're guarded..etc...etc....I got to thinking...maybe I am...in certain situations....oooooopsy....looking back and being a little bit sad that I have never been married...no kiddies running around...and to be honest...never really loved and been loved in return..with the exception of friends and family...kind of sad...made me rethink what I wrote last night...maybe I've neglected a pretty important part of my life, just because I didn't want to face facts....SHOOOOOOOOT...how EMBARRASSING....I know...I guess I find it a lot easier to not think about certain things...because...yeah....it kind of hurts...just a little bit...so, I need to just say....I'm STILL growing...WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!  :)))))  So, after all of this chitter chatter...she says...ok, Molly...starting tomorrow I'm going to ask you to tell me ONE good thing that you like about yourself....ohhhhhh noooooooo....here comes that PANIC....ok...now I have to relearn how to breathe before I completely pass out...hahaha (yes, I'm exaggerating to make a point..ha!)  ...anyway...here's my thoughts on the days many events.....we are ALWAYS learning more about ourselves...always changing...always GROWING...WOW!!!!  It's not over...it's NOT the end of the road.  So, here I am....preparing for her to ask me tomorrow, which by the way...she is going to give me ONE good thing that she likes about herself, too...AMAZZZINGGGG...I can't wait to hear what she has to say...YAYYYY!!!!  So, NEVER give up...there are people out there that can help you SEE.....to see AMAZING, SPECTACULAR things...and they seem to show up where we least expect to see them....YESSSSSS!!!  So begins another journey of learning....I'm pretty excited to begin it, no matter how scary it might be...and SO excited to get to know everyone SO much better...we're all in this world together...might as well make sure that everyone we come into contact with is being the BEST they can be..right????  This is a road that I have avoided for, well...my whole life....facing the fear....yep....I can do this....YOU, my friends...CAN DO THIS...heck...we'll all do it together.... :)))))  Wishing you a pleasant evening and a FANTASTIC tomorrow...
OH WAIT...I FORGOT SOMETHING...I forgot to mention why I mentioned butterflies in the title of this post....really quick...it's because butterflies symbolize NEW BEGINNINGS...so, now go out and picture all sorts of them flying all around...because there are SO many new beginnings to be excited about...HAPPY, HAPPY!!  :)
Talk to you all later...  :)

5 comments:

  1. First off... I am praying for Laura and her family!! ..second, my cousin ashton absolutely loved butterflies, and she got her new beginning, in Heaven with Jesus! (just wanted to let you know) ...and I also want to say... just because you haven't gotten married or any kiddos doesn't mean you missed a step. maybe you haven't fallen in love...yet... maybe someone hasn't fallen in love with you... yet. I believe it can and will happen. ...one of my uncle is upper 50s i do believe and has never fallen in love...until now :D He is with the most amazing women! We all love her! ..it didn't happen until this last year..but it happened. Maybe he felt like you, but he was proved to be wrong!! and i believe you are wrong about that too! :) amazing post!!!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle!!! I'm still choked up from your post tonight...know that I love you girlie..thanks again for your kind words... <3

      Delete
  2. Oh Mollsy!! My favorite blog yet!! I can't wait for tomorrow!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Nikki...heehee..the "Mollsy" its cracking me up...heehee!!! Thanks for everything today...love ya!!!! <3

      Delete
  3. Amazing!! Love you Moll's...and Danielle love your message...wiping tears!!

    ReplyDelete