Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LOVE....makes the world go round...oh yes it does...

Hello Everyone!!!
Hope that you all had a FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL Memorial Day Weekend...I know that I did!!  Just mostly stayed at home with the fam...trying to soak in all of the time that I can before I move..you know...20 WHOLE MINUTES AWAY!!!  Can you even imagine what kind of shape I would be in if I had to move across the country or something..I would pry have a complete mental breakdown...hahahahaha!!!  I'll just laugh about it now, but come Friday..I'm sure that there will be some more tears falling..heehee!! 
Ok...well, onto what I've been waiting allllllllll day to talk about....notice the cool pic that I just realized that I could put on here....wellllll, I wanted to jabber about that today...and in order for me to get my little point across...we have to take a little time machine back into my past...just a few years or so...are you ready????  Ok...ready or not...herrrre goes....
I grew up with one of the BEST childhood's a kid could ask for....2 AMAZING parents....3 FABULOUS sisters...no, we didn't get along ALLLL of the time, but for the most part, we did...somewhere along this blessed road, I decided to take a little detour...NOT the best of my ideas, but chose to do it anyway...I lost "myself"..I can't exactly pinpoint when this all happened, but once I got into my 20's..yeah, I was SOOOOOO LOSSSSST!!!  I was sad all of the time...angry at my parents for who knows why...thought that NO ONE on the face of this earth could POSSIBLY love something like me....I was "substandard", "unlovable", pretty much a living, fairy tale kind of MONSTER...that's what I believed myself to be and was alllll ready to end it all...put everyone out of the misery of knowing me or even being associated with me...yep, that was me....WOWWWWWW....sooooooo, NOT COOL....not even a little bit...UGHHHHHH!!!!!  :(
Thennnnnnn.....thennnnnnn....YESSSSSSSSS....I have no idea how to describe it....I don't know when it even or how it even happened...slowly but surely....I was starting to see how insanely..and I use that word with the intent of conveying...it was INSANE the way I was acting and feeling...not to say that feelings don't matter, because they most certainly DO...they are what we are made of....but, those one's that eat us ALIVE....NOOOOOOO!!!!  I had let this define me for OHHHH SOOOO MANY years...it almost destroyed me and all of my relationships....I hated everything about life....but, then whatever it was...I started to come around...did I mention that I have an AMMMMAZZZZINNNGGG family and a pick of the litter circle of friends...they never once gave up on this girlie....I was being selfish....YUCKY!!! 
Ok...so now coming back to the present tense...I am a completely different person...I look at life with an ENTIRE new outlook...everything is BEAUTIFUL and everything is a BLESSING....I am no longer feeling sorry for myself...I make the decisions in my life and I control if it's going to be a good life or a black hole where there is no return....THERE IS A RETURN BUTTON...I SWEAR THERE IS....I got the opportunity to start ALLL over and in the process, I realized that when I take care of myself, that isn't selfish...not in the least...it's giving...it's trying to be the BEST person you can be so you can make room to help other's be the BEST person they can be...and in that you GROW and you LEARN and you APPRECIATE ABSOLUTELY EVERY POSSIBLE LITTLE THING!!  ...nowadays (nice word, I know..heehee)...sometimes I see a baby tree and just smile...yeah, I probably look like a weirdo, but you know what, I'm smiling....and the more you smile, the more it becomes you....YAYYYYYYY!!!!  So...this is for anyone struggling with life....wondering what it's all about....here's my thoughts....YOU are what it's all about...YOU make your LIFE...YOU and YOU alone...how awesome is that....don't ever leave it up to someone else or up to some bad thoughts in your head...they are just thoughts, they are not permanent...replace them with good thoughts and laugh as much as you can...be patient....you will pull through...I know it...LOVVVVVVVE yourself....you're all you got...
Ok...as you might have noticed...I have a bit of a passion about this subject..and yes, I actually could go on and on for another hour or two, but I think that I've probably gotten my point across...I just want EVERYONE to find happiness...never forget, we only get ONE chance at this....once our name is called we can't say..oops, I messed up....take your 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th chances when you can and make your life something to remember and affect as many people as you can with love and kindness, because that is the greatest gift that you can give anyone....ok...I'll stop....sheesh...heehee...have a good evening everyone...thanks for reading!!  :)))))

3 comments:

  1. MOlly! ...wow... umm I'm a little speechless, everything you said is so true. WE are the ones who define our lives. THank you for reminding me... I look at life positively, but I have my moments of...selfishness. I hate when I think like that, but it happens. When I'm happy,when I'm enjoying life, when I'm...me, that is when I am truely happy! :D Thanks so much for this post. it was marvelous!! LOVE YOU .. You, Molly, dmlb!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle...one of the toughest things to do, but life changing once you do....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :))))

      Delete
    2. Wow Molly!! Great blog!! Can't wait until your next post!! You need fish to feed too!!

      Delete