Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I can't stop smiling...and crying...

Hello all!!  I couldn't wait to get home today and write a new post...I've been thinking all day long about all of the things that I could write about...there are SO many options..haha!!  Anyway...so, the day started out like every other day...nothing special..just another day closer to Friday..YAY...I've been sort of frustrated these past few weeks, you see I'm planning on moving into a new apartment on June 1st...I hadn't heard anything from the apartment since I paid the deposit and all of that fun stuff...I was starting to think that maybe I wasn't going to get to move...SOOOO DISAPPOINTING!!  ...but, right at the end of my work day...a CALLLLLL....I am scheduled to move in on June 1st...YESSSSSS...exactly what I wanted to hear, what I've been waiting to hear for what seems like FOREVER!!!  ....the pressure has lifted and all is well...then, my mind...ohhhhhhhh, how I love it and hate it at the same time....darn it...why is change so hard sometimes, even when it's a change that we've prayed and prayed for..and now it is within my reach..in fact, I'm touching it and looking ahead to how wonderful it is going to be..and then those pesky little thoughts...SOOOO LONELY!!  What am I going to do....I'm going to miss seeing my family everyday (really, I'm going to be 20 whole minutes away from them)....what am I going to do when there's no one to come home to and vent about the day's events....DARN IT...ok, I need to turn this around...I need to realize that this is something SO GOOD....SOOOOOO what I've wanted...WOW...how is it possible to be this EMOTIONAL about 20 minutes....this post isn't turning out like I wanted it to..hahaha!!  Ok...I need to know that everything is going to be ok...everyone is going to be ok..it's a normal part of life....REALLY MOLLY.....REALLLLLLLLY??????
Ok....so, this is what I'm going to do about this random, weird, uncalled for feeling..........I have been waiting for over a year for this apartment to open up....I have wanted it...I could see it...and NOW....I HAVE it....I didn't quit....I kept calling, stopping in and asking about it...never letting them think that I had lost interest...I DIDN'T QUIT!!!!  This is AMAZING...especially for Miss Molly....I have a habit of giving up...pretty easily..and the ONE thing that I wanted to change about myself...DON'T GIVE UP...EVERRRRRR...if you want something....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!  Ok...smile, smile, smile....goal NUMBER ONE....check!!!!  WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I love putting inspirational quotes on our marker board at work...this is the one that I wrote on it today..

"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it."  -Ernest Holmes

Yep...I've lived this to tell you that it speaks only truth...I have lived away from my family for all of the years since I graduated high school and then came back to my hometown 2 years ago...I was so disappointed in myself...I messed up...BIG TIME!!  ...but, now that I get to go out and venture back into the world of adulthood....I'm seeing how the time being so close to my family has healed my soul...in fact, it has changed me...it has given me the time I needed to reevaluate my life and look ahead and make a plan...it has been EXACTLY what I was needing the whole entire time!!  Family is something that we should NEVER, EVER take for granted...especially when you have such an AWESOME family like I do...unconditional LOVE...every minute of every day....I don't know where I would be without my 3 best friends/sisters, my parents, my nephew and all of the extended family that have cheered me on throughout the years...a love that is SO big that my mind cannot even begin to comprehend it....YAYYYYY!!!!!  So, now....to go out there and DO IT...make 'em proud...I'm going into this a different person...not the person that I used to think I was...the one that just did whatever without thinking about consequences...nowwww, I have a reason for ME...and yes...I do tend to over-exagerate pretty much everything in my mind...hahahahaha....ok, well...thanks for reading and letting me vent out all of this crazy, crazy madness of mine...heehee!!!  Always remember, your beliefs become you...they are your essence...make sure that they are always good thoughts, because we ALL deserve happiness....and it is SO attainable if we think it and never, EVER forget it...we are WORTH it...YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Molly!! I am so incredibly happy for you! you have been waiting soooo long and the time is now here! There is no need to be afraid... as a matter of fact, with my own little journey I am a little afraid too... but it is getting us where we need to be..we are moving forward! ...I absolutely LOVE hearing about you and your family.. reminds me of my own. All I want to do is make them proud and even though I have screwed up a few times I know that their love is unconditional!! Good luck!! and I LOVE YOU MOLLS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...you are my little inspirational rock, Miss Danielle...thank you for your words..we're both heading in the direction of our dreams...couldn't be more perfect...thank you again, girlie!! I love ya!! :)

      Delete
  2. WooHoo!! I'm overjoyed to have one of my sisters here in GI w/ me!!! If I had it my way we'd live right next door to mom and dad so I totally understand!! They are pretty amazing...as you all are!!! Luckily we are all just a phone call away and/or a short drive!! We are all so proud of you and LOVE YOU!!! Excited to hopefully spend some more time w/ you and w/ the baby on the way I'm thankful you'll be so close!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty excited to be closer to you, too...and happy that I'll have more time to spend with you guys and the new little one on the way...YAYYY!! I love you guys SOOOOO much...seriously...we come from the BEST family EVERRRRR!!! Thanks for listening tonight...means the world to me...love you, Kirst!! :)

    ReplyDelete